The Makery is a hub of twenty workshops for makers and designers. They are perfect for anyone moving into their first workspace or looking for somewhere to test out new ideas.
79 Teviot Street, London, E14 6UJ
Workshops at The Makery are simple spaces. The smallest studios are big enough for 1-2 people and the larger spaces will fit 4-6.
- All the basics covered: natural light, electricity and high speed internet
- Two minutes’ walk from the main Poplar Works site on Abbott Road
- Be part of the Poplar Works network of businesses
- Access to an on-site communal space with toilets and kitchen
- Shared outdoor water supply with butler sink
- Access to the events space at Poplar Works
- Individual entrances to studios with double doors onto the street
- Delivery bays next to the workshops
- 7 minutes’ walk from Langdon Park DLR and 9 minutes’ walk from Bromley By Bow underground station
- Parking available for rental within two minutes’ walk away.
The Makery is a part of Poplar Works, and anyone renting a studio here has full access to the main site as well.
The first round of applications closed on November 18th. However, we would still encourage you to apply and we will get in touch as soon as the first round has been allocated.
Applications will be handled by The Trampery. Follow the link below to the application form.Apply for a studio