What is Poplar Works
- Over 40 low-cost studios and workshops aimed at early-stage fashion businesses in East London
- Manufacturing facilities supporting local women to gain employment opportunities and professional level qualifications in garment manufacturing
- Business support programmes for Poplar Works members and the wider public
- Training opportunities and paid internships for people who would like to start a career in the fashion sector
- London College of Fashion will run Fashion Business School activities on site
- An open-access café and events space, hosting a public programme of workshops and activities
A New Space for Poplar
Poplar Works is a new type of space that will co-locate workspace, manufacturing and education facilities.
All this will take place in our new flagship building in Poplar, as well as a network of satellite sites a few minutes’ walk away.
It is set to open in Summer 2019, with studios available to let from September 2019.
Get In Touch
This hasn’t been done before, and we can’t wait to see what happens. You can contact us here or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Copyright Poplar HARCA.